BIKE SHOP AT DELAFIELD, WI
What makes purchasing a bike from Endurance House different?
Free Bike Size Assessment which helps ensure you are on the perfect bike based on your geometry vs. what some salesperson makes a nice commission on.
Our bike shop has personal attention and care. Our primary focus is helping you along your journey and to serve as a small step in helping you accomplish your training and racing goals.
The Ride it home shopping spree. All bikes above $2,000 come with an everyday $500, $800 or $1,500 shopping spree to accompany your purchase
Bike shop carries full carbon, triathlon specific bicycles starting around $1,400
Use these tips to help you find the bike that’s right for you.
- Consider the braking system on your bike. Coaster brakes engage with reverse pressure on the pedals. Rim brakes employ a soft rubber brake pad, while disc brakes use a metallic disc as a pad.
- Aluminum is the most common material used in the construction of bicycles and delivers a lightweight feel for an agile ride. Steel proves the most durable in a variety of terrains and conditions, a feature that is an asset to mountain cyclists.
- Comfort bikes are ideal for leisure cyclists looking for a relaxing ride and ample shock absorption. Serious long-distance riders, meanwhile, might opt for the tenacity and sleek design of a cyclocross bike.
- Think about where you will ride your bike – will you be trail riding or cruising down neighborhood streets? Choose your bike based on your size and the type of biking your plan to do.
- Off-road cyclists should look for a bike that is constructed with a sturdy frame and wide tires, while road cyclists need a lightweight bike that delivers a smooth ride and superior agility.
- Cyclists looking to bike both on and off-road should consider a hybrid bike that blends features of road and mountain bikes for total versatility. Look for features that add comfort and ease of movement to your ride, like narrow handlebars and wider seat.
- Do you commute to work? Folding bikes can easily collapse if you need to catch a bus. Plus, they’re lightweight and require minimal storage space.
- Pick up a pair of cycling shoes to experience grip and stability on your new bike.